Goal of the function :
The project engineer is part of the Project Engineering team which has the following main missions :
- Support sales
- Start execution of complex sales contract
- Be the engineering support for specific request (technical/economic feasibility)
- Internal process support (quality, sharing of information)
Each member of Project Engineering team should be able to support the other members of the team in their respective tasks.
The Junior Project Engineer is mainly focused on sales support activities, conceptual technical problem solving, information collection from real Operations, sharing and training. The yearly detailed objectives of the function (KPI) are defined yearly with the line Manager in function of the needs and the competence reached by the Junior Project Engineer.
Main Responsibilities :
- Develop technical and sales data bases in line with each customer’s requirement. These data bases are related to each operational field : machines, parts & services
- Support Area Sales Manager in the proposal preparation
- Support Area Sales Manager during the final negotiation phasis of complex proposals
- Be the project leader for the implementation of new projects.
- Be the point of contact for special suppliers or engineering offices involved in a specific project.
- Train and coach other member of the team, new sales people when required
Experience and Education
Technical and professional expertise
Our client is a large company located in Belgium and specializing in international distributor of equipment for mines and quarries, construction and container handling.
We are looking for a JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (H/F).
Please send us your resume and we will contact you as soon as possible with an interesting offer!