You will be responsible, within a team of several receptionists/secretaries for :
- Administrative tasks : typing ; file management ; timesheet coordination ; mail merging ; meetings and travel arrangements ; copying ;...
- You are responsible for ensuring that calls are answered promptly and routed to voice mail.
- You will greet clients and visitors in a courteous and professional manner and direct individuals to the appropriate persons and locations within the firm.
Your profile :
- You have at least a high school degree and a minimum of three years experience in a public contact position, preferably in a legal environment, involving telephone and reception support.
- English is as your native language and you have a good knowledge of French or Dutch. Any other language is an asset.
- You are able to type accurately and handle simple clerical duties.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- You have an excellent presentation.
We offer you a temporary contract with the opportunity to an undeterminated contract.
From 1:30 PM to 9 PM.
Our client, a well-known lawyer office located in Brussels, is looking for a :
Receptionist/Secretary with perfect English + good/fluent French.
Please send us your resume and we will contact you as soon as possible with an interesting offer!