Responsible for implementing manufacturing and methods and engineering processes to develop, document, validate, maintain and continuously improve processes and manufacturing data to support the delivery of high quality conforming products and engineering definition. Aassist in sustaining production and/or introducing new products.
Manufacturing & Methods Engineering :
- Create/maintain the following manufacturing data basis the configuration controlled data made available in Enovia PLM by CM- Manufacturing Plan/Dossier,Material Master, Manufacturing bills of materials , Process Routings, Work Instructions, NC Programs (Cuter, Laser, Milling, CMM)
- Provide technical support to address complex and critical process concerns in product developments.
- Provide inputs to the manufacturing engineering manager to develop and determine feasibility, and techniques for machining new products.
- Seek review inputs from manufacturing engineering manager to enhance the effectiveness and reduce the cost.
- Provide timely and accurate manufacturing related responses to internal customers.
- Keep abreast with the new methodologies, propose new research concepts, carry out the research and document the results.
Material & Process:
- Assist Manufacturing Engineering Manager in providing technical input for design for manufacture and assembly activities.
- Analyse and isolate root causes of issues in composite manufacturing,assembly and finishing processes and develop and implement permanent solution.
- Work with production and facility personnel to diagnose production issues as when required.
- Identify qualification requirements and the development and execution of qualifications activities
- Research , evaluate and define opportunities for new materials and technologies
- Provide Technical input to bids for new work as when required .
Provide inputs to manufacturing engineering manager on the status update on manufacturing engineering schedule as per the master engineering schedule .
Collaborate with the costumers to understand the critical issues and concerns
Participate in internal weekly meetings to update the stakeholders on the status of manufacturing engineering, highlight any critical risks and share the mitigation plan .
- Provide technical support in identifying external suppliers as per the business needs and manage collaboration for mutual benefits.
Key Activities :
- Budgets and Plans
- Systems and process conceptualization or compliance
- Change Management
- QHSE and Risk management
- People leadership
Tax free salary with other benefits.
Our client manufactures various parts on Airbus, Boeing and ATR aircrafts.