Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR OFFICER (M/F) will operate flexibly from both the Brussels and Antwerp office (at least 1 day per week).
The successfull candidate will be the first-line liaison and single point of contact for HR matters, and will provide frontline HR support to all lawyers
This support covers all aspects of human resources:
- manpower planning, competency management, performance management, career development, secondments, rewarding and exit management;
- responsible for the planning and follow-up of global training programmes at the local level for highpotential young lawyers and lawyers who are world-class in their specialism;
- identifying complementary local development needs and suggest a customised approach in line with the latest developments in this field and will initiate and follow-up on individual coaching in the context of career and personal development;
- advisor developing and maintaining excellent professional relationships with partners and all lawyers in order to keep abreast of what lives in the organisation;
- responsible for implementing, co-ordinating and following-up on HR-related projects and forspotting opportunities to adapt and continuously improve those processes, in line with local and global requirements.
- you have a Master degree, preferably combined with a Master in HR or experience to a similar level;
- you have 4 to 6 years of general HR-experience, experience in Learning & Development and talent management is a plus;
- you have preferably worked in an international organisation providing professional services;
- you have the drive and maturity to give advice on a wide variety of HR topics;
- you are quality-driven and have the ability to work in a multicultural and highly skilled environment;
- you have strong communication and analytical skills enabling you to discuss HR matters at different levels within the organisation;
- you are not afraid to generate original ideas and develop a creative approach for addressing issues;
- you have a results-driven approach;
- you are accurate, proactive and able to work on your own initiative;
- you are a team player;
- you have an excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken.
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension and with highly
qualified and ambitious people.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and
Our client is a leading international legal practice with a global presence in 43 major international centers.
Offering a full legal service to a wide range of national and international clients, the practice counts 190 people in Belgium.