Responsible for planning the short and long term production, capacity and manpower for customers and programs.
Also, responsible for diving the team to maintain shop floor schedule and monitor performance to ensure timely deliveries to the customer.
- Review production plans created by the production planner and seek approval from the required stakeholders.
- Support programs and production team with optimized production loads as assigned
- Create production planning status update reports, communicate with the relevant stakeholders to drive the plan in an efficient , effective and customer metric manner.
- Indentify and highlight critical potential threats leading to delays/overages and wastage hence,impact profitabilitty negatively.
- Keep production managers & Supervisors aware of schedule requirements weekly meetings
- Analyse "actual" vs. "requested" supply chainand troubleshooting in case of mis-match.
- Guide team on working across multi-functional teams to understand constraints and prioritize as and when required to ensure on time customer deliveries.
- Experience with advanced planning & optimization systems (preferred SAP)
- Knowledge of aero structure manufacturing process
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system.
Tax free salary with other benefits.
Our client manufactures various parts on Airbus, Boeing and ATR aircrafts.