To produce 5Axis Catia V5 numerical data required to meet CNC certification and process needs and to manage the creation, updating and ongoing improvement of processes and associated tooling for CNC equipment.
- Create, qualify and maintain programmes, tooling and detailed work instructions on developed processes.
- Assess and recommend cost reduction and continuous improvement activities for the product.
- Oversee troubleshooting of programming-related problems.
- Liaise closely with all disciplines to ensure the project is delivered on time.
- Ensure processes are qualified, industrialized and transferred effectively to the manufacturing cells.
- Support the bid process with costing and process plans.
- Develop and manage the CNC portion of the project plan.
- Create CNC programmes and associated work instructions.
- Implement LEAN processes and continuous improvements.
- Support Manufacturing and operators in FAI activities.
- Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or HNC,ONC and Apprenticeship training.
- Aerospace Business – at least 3 to 4 years in CNC.
- Knowledge of 5Axis Catia V5 programming
- Knowledge of Delcam and ENOVIA not essential but would be desirable.
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing methods (advanced methods for the deposition of composite materials, e.g. automatic tape laying and laser projection system)not essential but would be desirable.
- Knowledge of principle planning techniques, ERP systems such as SAP.
Tax free salary with other benefits.
Our client manufactures various parts on Airbus, Boeing and ATR aircrafts.