Responsible for implementing, improvising and developing tooling processes with an objective for developing high quality products and delivering conforming engineering definition. Aassist in sustaining production and/or introducing new products.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Support the Head of Internal Audit. develop a flexible “Annual Audit Plan" using an appropriate risk-based methodology. Including any risks or control concerns identified by management.
- Implement the "Annual Audit Plan". as approved, including as appropriate any
- special tasks or projects requested by the Committee.
- Evaluate and assess significant merging/consolidating functions and new or changing services, processes, operations, and control processes coincident with their development, implementation, and/or expansion.
- Develop a complete understanding of the audit assignment on hand and invest adequate pre-audit preparation time, keeping in mind the laid down objectives and the prescribed approach and methodology.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the organization, the risk profiles and the internal control systems covering all functions
- Identify, assess and rank risks to which the organization is exposed in consultation with the stakeholders of the auditable department
- Set and decide audit scopes, tests and programs and identify and evaluate risks and control deficiencies
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control for achieving the management objectives
- Exercise due care in the collection, interpretation of evidence and in the presentation of audit findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Analyse the evidence collected and interpret it objectively in the context of both the management objectives and the purpose of the Audit assignment
- Prepare and decide appropriateness of audit findings and recommendations and management responses for medium to large audits of assigned units
- Prepare high quality draft audit reports in accordance with the ADAA report writing standards
- Issue a final audit report after review and approval by the Head of Internal Audit
- Support the external auditors, by providing information and sharing organization understanding during the audit process.
GENERIC ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Department Budgeting and Planning.
- System and Process Conceptualization or Compliance
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement
- People Leadership
- Quality , Health , Safety & Enviroment
Description of skills :
- Financial - Cost saving
- Customer - Customer Complaints and Escapes
- Process - Tooling Support Hours
- Improvement Opportunities
- Resource Optimization
- Staff - Mentoring and Coaching of team
QUALIFICATIOS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in an appropriate Engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university (or documented relevant experience and training in lieu of).
Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Engineering software relevant to work scope (e.g. Enovia, Catia, Delmia. Nastran, etc.).Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role ( as an Engineer)
Tax free salary with other benefits.
Our client manufactures various parts on Airbus, Boeing and ATR aircrafts.