As a member of the Global Supply Chain team, the Purchaser will be responsible for the relationship with suppliers and manufacturers, including price negotiations, Project Purchasing, day-to-day purchasing, requesting quotes and follow-up of projects.
• Request quotes and place orders for new projects
• Day-to-day purchase of goods and services and related administration using SAP
• Follow-up of critical and late deliveries
• Work closely together with the warehouse, the sales, the manufacturing and the logistics team
• Bachelor degree with min 2 years of experience
• The ideal candidate would have relevant purchasing experience in the electronics industry
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Determined and attention to details
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills
• Team player, solution oriented and proactive thinking
• Very motivated and eager to learn
• Efficient in using MS Office (excel)
• Experience with SAP is a plus
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
• A temporally employment of 6 months, which can evolve to a job on a permanent basis
• A challenging and team oriented role with a lot of responsibilities
• An environment of continuous improvement in which you will expand your knowledge and experience permanently
• A salary in accordance with your background and experience
Our client is a high tech company active in satellite communications is currently seeking a purchaser for his Manufacturing Competence Center.
This hands-on environment was recently awarded as “Factory of the future” which means that it is a reference manufacturing plant for the rest of the Belgian industry.
As a member of this manufacturing competence centre you will work in a challenging environment with a passion for technology. Together with the rest of the purchasing team you will be responsible for the purchasing of mechatronic materials.
Please send us your resume and we will contact you as soon as possible with an interesting offer!